BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

For My Sweetheart

Today we are celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary!! It's hard to believe that it's been that long....we were so young when we were first married!(at least I was!) What a ride it's been though...through the highs and lows, you have been my sweetheart, the one I laugh with, the one I cry with, the one I dream with!!

As I thought about what pictures to put with this post I decided to post some of the neat pictures of nature that you have taken the past weeks in your walks here in town. This one of the bald eagle at Mill Lake is definitely a favorite.
A mother goose and her goslings. I have to laugh at how many pictures of ducks and geese you have taken. But then I shouldn't be surprised....35 years ago during our first summer in Penticton you took rolls and rolls of film of pictures of ducks and geese. Some things haven't changed...except that your pictures have definitely improved...a lot!
We have had the coldest spring in 50 years so our tulips have been blooming right through the month of May. This picture gives a sneak peek at our front flowerbed.
Our yellow tulips are my personal favorites.
And finally this one of you and Kai enjoying one another. You are a great father and father-in-law, and an awesome grandfather.....Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! The best is yet to come!

2 comments:

Karin said...

A heartfelt HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you! May you feel the love and joy of the Lord surround you in wonderful ways in the year ahead! Blessings!

Anneliese said...

Happy Anniversary! What a blessing it is to have shared 36 years together and enjoy the fruit of your love and faithfulness now. May God bless you with health and many more years of married bliss!