BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, July 09, 2011

My Heart is Full

I haven't blogged much this past month with all the company and happenings in our lives, but I'm fine with that and hopefully I will catch up a bit in the weeks to come. In the meantime, my heart is full.....full of wonderful memories of time spent with our children and grandchildren, a short visit with my parents, celebrating the 50th wedding anniversary of a favorite aunt and uncle and much, much more. But it's late tonight so I will just share this one picture....Kai and Dave enjoying a walk in the park. It's true I think....a picture really is worth a thousand words.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Awww, that is a sweet picture! You're enjoying your summer - awesome!

Anneliese said...

What a beautiful moment you captured there!