BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Wednesday Buddy

Sometimes I find the most interesting things in my Living Room....like funny looking little men from 3 decades ago all lined up on the furniture.
 Or a movie that doesn't belong to us propped up on the couch.
 It's all because I have a little Wednesday Buddy!
Ever since Megan got her new job, Jaxon comes to visit on Wednesdays and boy do we ever have fun. He plays great by himself, is more than willing to watch a video or play while I am on the phone in my meetings, and we get to spend some awesome time together every week. Thank you Lord for my Wednesday Buddy.

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

So cute! I love that he does not mind coming along on our morning walk.