BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

November Snow

 Even though it happened the exact same week last year, the snow that fell this week seemed to surprise everyone. Friday morning when we walked, we just couldn't get over how beautiful everything looked.
 There were still leaves both on the trees and lots on the ground...
 ....but there was also a dusting of snow that covered the bare branches and the ground.
I was so thankful that my iPhone takes good pictures so that I could at least capture a few of the scenes along our walk that morning.
 Somehow it just seemed to inviting...
 ....so quietly beautiful.
I'm so thankful for a friend who I can walk with and enjoy the beautiful creation around us!

3 comments:

Karin said...

These are very lovely photos Doris! Glad you enjoyed your walk!

Anneliese said...

What a glorious way to begin the day! I'm thankful for a friend whom I've been able to walk with no matter the season! Love that last photo.... reminds me of an aisle strewn with petals.. only it's leaves.

trudymiles said...

What beautiful pictures, Doris. I loved the picture of your baking that I saw on facebook. I know you are getting geared up for your "crowd". I hope you will be "wearing" your camera to record every bit of your Christmas....can't wait to see the pictures of you all together. Have a blessed Christmas.