BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hide and Seek

I love watching young children play hide and seek. It doesn't matter if it is incredibly obvious where they are.
 They are still thrilled when they are found as you can see on these two happy faces!
 It doesn't even really matter if body parts are sticking out from under the blanket.
I just had to giggle when I saw how Halle was hiding and she was just so excited that I had found her :-) as if that was a difficult task.

I couldn't help but wonder if that is how our Heavenly Father looks at us when we think He isn't looking or isn't watching us, or that He doesn't care about us? Does he just chuckle and think, 'oh child, if only you knew. I see everything. You can't hide. You are right there in plain sight, hidden in the shadow of my wings. You are my precious daughter, the apple of my eye.'

A single phone call destroyed my equilibrium for a couple of hours today. Lord I just can't deal with this.  I felt overwhelmed. And then I looked through my pictures and found these and had to chuckle. He isn't surprised.....He sees it all..... and it's all right. He has it all under control.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww sweet,,, I used to play this with my ( now) 33 yr old granddaughter,,, old memories never die. sorry you had bad phone call, but im glad too that even those Jesus knows where were at and can help us thru it all, and he does find us,,,,, and heals it. love sue from Chat