We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Thankful Thursday ..... for Facebook!
This week I have been so thankful for Facebook! Oh I know the problems surrounding it, but for our family which is spread over the continent, it is an awesome way to keep in touch!
1. It helps me see how much Colson has grown and what new tricks he is doing. This week he learned to crawl up the stairs and loves pulling himself up on anything he can get his hands on.
2. I was thankful that I could see our Texans enjoying the playground in their neighbourhood!
Because we have walked their with them several times I could picture exactly where they were when Jody took this picture with all four of them on the swing set!
3. Kai has just started 'Big Boy' soccer, meaning he is now on a team with a coach and in a league. He idolizes his coach as you can tell from this picture. I was so thankful that I got to see it first hand even though we are miles away.
4. I'm always thankful to see the everyday things that our grandchildren get to do! Like walking along the the footbridge across the river for the first time. They were so excited!
5. And this week I was thankful that we got to see pictures of the Young Becks trip to California complete with Jaxon's giant popcorn at his first NHL Game....
....and pictures along their way....
..... and in Disneyland!
Yes this week I have been very thankful for Facebook! :-)