I have so many thoughts that I would love to blog about but it seems these days they don't always get down on paper. So for the moment, I am just posting when I have the energy and about what's on my mind at the moment.
I've been realizing that it's been two years since I began to daily choose to be thankful for at least three things every day!
It's been incredible, life-changing, and an amazing daily practice!
So today I am sharing some of the things that I am thankful for today.
1. I am so thankful for this amazing man that has chosen to walk this journey with me!
For the past 39 years we have done life together and I wouldn't change a thing.
2. I am thankful for my Northern Princess and the Bear! Having them for the weekend was exhausting(we aren't as young as we used to be!) but so much fun! They both love life, and are incredibly verbal so you always know exactly what they are thinking. Listening to them play with one another with our old toys was like going back in time.
3. I am thankful for our Texans...all four of them! They seem to be growing up way too fast...from one FaceTime conversation to the next it seems! Colson is in one big hurry to catch up to his sisters....he's already crawling and pulling himself up on things!
4. And I'm super thankful for our Abby boys that we can do everyday things with, like going out for lunches or dinners or babysitting when Daddy and Mommy need a break.
Seeing them walk up to the front door always makes me smile.
5. I'm thankful for this beautiful area that we live in, with the snow covered mountains all around us
...which daily remind me of an amazing Creator who cares enough about me to surround me with beauty!