BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, March 17, 2014

All Creation Speaks of His Glory

 We spent the last week in the desert! Literally! A week to be refreshed, just the two of us, no computers, no work, no church responsibilities for Dave especially! 

Time to enjoy the sun and the pool, some time with both friends and family, but mostly time to enjoy God's beauty in a warm and sunny place!
 And we saw some amazing things! Like this tiny baby hummingbird in its nest in a cactus plant! I had to put my thumb in the picture so that you could get an idea of just how tiny it was, and just how perfect!

I couldn't help but think how amazing our Creator is....so tiny and yet complete! Apparently the egg was the size of a sunflower seed!
 All Creation speaks of His glory....
...whether in the high desert or in a beautiful hibiscus bloom!
 I have felt the wind blow,
Whispering your name
I have seen your tears fall,
When I watch the rain.
(Refrain)
How could I say there is no God?
When all around creation calls!!
A singing bird, a mighty tree,
The vast expanse of open sea

Gazing at a bird in flight,
Soaring through the air.
Lying down beneath the stars,
I feel your presence there.
I love to stand at ocean shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar,
To walk through golden fields of grain
With endless bloom horizons fray.
Listening to a river run,
Watering the Earth.
Fragrance of a rose in bloom,
A newborns cry at birth.
(Refrain)
I love to stand at ocean shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar,
To walk through golden fields of grain
With endless bloom horizons fray
I believe

I thought of this Brian Doerksen song as we drove down from the desert....

...and I'm listening it today when we are back at home!

Creation calls and speaks of His glory!!
How could I say there is no god when all around Creation Calls!!

2 comments:

Miss Debbie said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful song, beautiful thoughts! Yes, His creation is a testimony of His greatness and His goodness! Glad you enjoyed your week of refreshing!

Anneliese said...

Yes... beautiful words in that song and it's so neat when we are reminded of those words. So glad you could enjoy some time away and enjoy the beauty of the desert.