BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, April 18, 2014

A Father's Love

One of the fun things about being up here this week is watching Matt  love on his kids and in return, seeing their love for their Daddy.
They can hardly wait for him to come home and he doesn't disappoint!

On Wednesday mornings all winter he has taken Kai to play drop in hockey so on Wednesday
I too got to go and watch the two of them play.
What a good time was had.

Of course, we had to take a 'real hockey' picture to commemorate the occasion! 
How could we fail to document these early moments on the ice?
After all, maybe some day he will be a famous NHL player. :-)

I've been reflecting on this as we approach Easter weekend and Good Friday. 
The message of Easter really is about our Heavenly Father's love for us...
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son....
John 3:16 

God loved us so much!
Jesus went to the cross for us!
Just like Kai wants to be just like his Father who loves him so much,
so I should desire and earnestly seek to be like my Heavenly Father,
to please and serve Him in every way.

Thank you God for loving me
Thank you Jesus for going to the cross for me
....may my life reflect my Father's love in every way.

1 comment:

Miss Debbie said...

What a blessing to be able to visit and share this special time! Wonderful analogy..."how deep the Father's love for us!"