BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Enjoying the Moments


I love the fact that our son and his family live just a few minutes from us. But I also love the fact that when we go to visit our daughters we get to experience the moments of every day life with them. Last Friday morning Heather picked me up at the airport and our first stop was Starbucks. She had planned for us to spend the morning together, just the two of us, and it was like a dream morning for me! So much fun.
Of course there were two very excited little people waiting outside in the driveway for us when we drove in....as Kai told me, 'Nan I just so 'cited' that you are here!'
It means that I am rarely alone, with the 'Kikki' getting in on the act too! She loves sleeping curled up in the bathroom sink that I use while I am here.
After a very long winter, spring has arrived up north so we are all enjoying the warm days outside.
And I have to admit, I cherish the moments! Before too long these precious little people will be off to school and all grown up...
...so for today I am sure enjoying the moments!

1 comment:

Miss Debbie said...

Don't you just love those greetings when you visit? When my grands run to me, my heart almost explodes!! Sweet that you had the time with your daughter, too. Now that my daughter has two little ones, those times are rare!! So, I can imagine how much you enjoyed it!!