BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

What Matters Most


As I sat on the shore of this pond last week I couldn't help but be thankful that on that day, I was with one of our families...
standing beside me were father and son.
Earlier I had attempted to take a family picture...
...but the little Miss wasn't very cooperative!
She really didn't want to have her picture taken....
...but Kai was a bit more cooperative.
 I snuck this picture in while she wasn't looking...
 I love spending time with family, whether up north, here at home, or down south...
...doing ordinary things like filling a backyard swimming pool.
(Don't you love how you can see the water drops in this picture?)
...or watching some awesome dads spending time with their kids.
 
Later we put on some tatoos in honor of Canada Day...
...and they went back to playing with Dad and learning from Dad.
 As I watched I was so thankful that he was choosing to spend time with those that matter most.
And at the end of the day, it really doesn't get any better than this...
spending time with those that matter most.

No comments: