BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, December 19, 2014

The Lights of Christmas

 Last week good friends called and asked if we were busy on Saturday night. They had decided to head south to Warm Beach Bible Camp close to Stanwood, Washington to see the Lights of Christmas Display with it's over 1,000,000 Christmas lights!
 It was a clear cold evening, perfect for walking through the camp and gazing at the light displays while sipping our hot chocolate.
 I think this was one of my favourites....a huge tree with strings of lights hanging down with bunches of lights at the end of each string....truly spectacular!

 They created entire scenes out of lights ....
 like this shoreline complete with mountains and a moon.
 There were great spots for photo ops!
 We couldn't resist this one!
 The trees were all covered in lights and where there weren't trees, well they built them out of lights!
 This Angel Choir was awesome.
  But this larger than life Nativity Scene was the centerpiece.....
 ...complete with the Christmas Story out of Luke 2: 1-11.
 This Mountain Scene complete with the moon was my favorite...
 ...especially when I saw this verse nailed to the tree nearby, also one of my favorites.
This verse has stayed with me this week because well let's face it....
I know that my help really does come from the Lord!

No comments: