BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Enjoying the Sandwich



 We are living in the sandwich....otherwise known as the 'Sandwich Generation'.
 Last week was a keen reminder of that as we had both my parents and one of our away families visiting...
 ...we headed to White Rock, one of our favourite summer hangouts.
 As I sat on a flat rock with my camera in hand I observed the activity around me...
 ...beach combing by the cousins looking for crabs in the tide pools...
...Opa lifting Jaxon up to test the water...
 ...and then this neat picture of Opa with the cousins! 
We are soooo blessed to be making these memories together...
 four generations getting to know one another...
 ...memories that will be filed in the hearts and minds of each of us.
 As I clicked away I marveled at this sandwich that we are in...
 my parents are healthy enough to enjoy their grandchildren and great-grandchildren...
 ...things not to be taken for granted
 but to be cherished...
 and treasured...
 ...and enjoyed!
 Of course after the beach we had to stop at Moby Dick's for Fish and Chips...
 ...delicious as always!
Life in the sandwich is really very good!

No comments: