BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, August 07, 2015

From One Generation to the Next

 Last week my parents got to meet their newest great-grandchild...
Jude is #13 and was more than happy to smile for them and at them.
I love the fact that we can have pictures of my parents with their great-grandchildren.
But the real reason that I had the camera out this particular day was that Heather had wanted to re-create this picture from her baby album...
...35 years later we just had to take a picture of the next generation under the blanket.

No doubt about who this little man's Mommy is!!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Beautiful photos! I especially love that second generation copy cat!