BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Mountain Ash

The Mountain Ash in their front yard is full of beautiful orange-red berries
 and I loved watching the sun reflect off of them.
 Partly because of their beauty, and their abundance...
 ...but partly because it took me back to another tree in another yard.
 I saw that tree every day of my life in the yard of the house I grew up in.
We climbed it in the summer,
played in it's leaves in the fall,
and watched the birds feed on it in the winter.
  And now another generation will be doing those very same things
season, after season, after season.

Thank you Lord for memories that make us smile!

No comments: