BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Two Boys and a Dog

 "Vader is coming home!"
This picture was our first introduction to the newest member of our family....
 Meet Vader(as in Darth Vader) Exodus Beck
a 12 week old Cocker Spaniel Puppy who has won us all over!
 He's part of the package deal now when the boys come over
like they did on the weekend
and it was so fun to watch them enjoy each other!
 The boys were laughing out loud and I had a big smile on my face...
this is what childhood is all about.
I'm not quite sure who is training who,
but what I do know is that they are having fun
these two boys and their dog!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

He is cute, even to me! You know what I mean. =)