BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spring can't be too far away....

When the snow melted I was soooo excited about all the little shoots coming through the soil in the flowerbeds....evidence that the bulbs I planted in the fall didn't freeze but are anxious to start to grow. Today(this is Monday even tho the blog says it's Sunday but I downloaded the picture yesterday) the sun is shining and they look like they are stretching to reach the sun.

But alas, the weatherman is predicting snow tomorrow! Can it be?? More snow?(we still have a few piles left on our front lawn from the previous dump) I was so hoping that spring really wasn't too far away. Instead I guess I will just have to keep enjoying this lovely pot that someone nice gave us! Spring really isn't that far away...it's right here in my kitchen!

3 comments:

McMahon Manifesto said...

A lovely little reminder of spring! It can't come anytime too soon. I can't believe how much snow you have been getting there. Maybe you will look like we do here soon. :-)

On This Rock said...

I'm with you...I am so ready for spring. Between the snow, the flooding, the wind and now the threat of Avian...I am looking forward to sun, and some colour...your flowers are lovely, even the yellow wrapper is cheery! Soon...

Karin said...

What a gorgeous floral combo! Love it! Yes, spring is coming, probably for you earlier than for us here! Keep your hopes up!