BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Buzz in Bangkok

Just wanted to post a short post here so you all know that I am alive and well! God has been so good, and I know that I am being carried on the wings of prayer in a big way!

We were all shocked by the news yesterday about the Virginia Tech shootings and I was excited to see this morning(Wednesday) as I logged on to our websites that we have got some great articles there about dealing with grief, and tragedy and disaster. If you are having questions or talking to friends that are, here are some great articles that you can pass on to them. Use this tragedy to share the hope that we have within us in the middle of tragedy.

Disaster & tragedy blog : Tell us what you think
The face of grief - There can be healing
Talk to us - Talk to one of our trained mentors will personally respond to your concerns or prayer request

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hello! So funny who I am running into now that I've started blogging! I will be praying for your conference and your safe return! I'll be peeking in once in while!