BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, October 03, 2008

A Walk in the Park


It's raining today so it's grey and feels damp inside and out! But we had beautiful fall days for most of September and the leaves are just starting to change colors. On Wednesday I took my camera along while we walked in the park.....sharing the excitment that both of us have our daughters visiting this weekend. This picture was my favorite......an incredible shot that captured the beauty all around us that I just had to share with all of you.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

McMahon Manifesto said...

Looks as lovely on the blog as it did on the camera! Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality.

Julene said...

Hi Doris,
Thank you for the lovely Fall picture! And for sharing your walk with us.
Could you ask Heather if I could visit her blog? I sign in using our cuganecz e-mail address.
Thanks, Doris!
From Julene

Anneliese said...

The beauty around us is even more beautiful when shared with a friend! I wonder how many time we have walked that path . . . sharing joys, concerns,
frustrations, dreams, prayers and some good laughs!

Karin said...

This reminds me of the painting about the disciples of Emmaus walking with Jesus. Gorgeous place!