BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Something to make you smile......


As many of you know or have found out by reading this blog, I love taking pictures and documenting the happenings in my life and the lives of our family by scrapbooking each year of memories.

The last couple of nights I have been going thru pictures from this spring, getting ready to reprint pictures so I can scrapbook some more pages. I found these two pictures that I took while staying at my aunt and uncles down in Washington State!! Their neighbors are clowns, and were arriving back home from clowning just as I was leaving. I just couldn't resist taking some pictures so they gave me a 'red nose' so I could fit in!

Needless to say, I can' t help but smile when I look at them....so I thought I would post them here and make you smile today too!

6 comments:

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

Oh, Doris, I would have known you anywhere! Great pictures! Made me smile. Have a good day!

Anneliese said...

"THEIR" neighbors are clowns? =)

McMahon Manifesto said...

This did make me smile! You do make a cute clown! Very neat picture.

Yosha said...

Ha ha! Very cute! Next time you should try on the whole get up!

Danielle said...

quit "clowning" around LOL!! too funny!

vange/rick said...

Cute!
We have some neighbors who are clowns too - but in a different way! :)
Vange