BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, October 31, 2011

October Loveliness

Every morning as I look out my bathroom window I see this amazing tree and think I just have to take a picture. Today I did just that! And then I decided that I had to take a few more pictures and share some of our October loveliness with all of you....it's just so gorgeous.
 So here's a little tour around our neighborhood....Enjoy!






No need for a lot of words....they say a picture is worth a thousand words anyway.







 What an amazing Creator we serve!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Heather said...

Thanks for giving me a piece of fall again! Missing it here already.

Earle Expedition said...

Gorgeous pictures. It is nice to live through your pictures. I've always wanted to visit the coast in the fall but we have way to much work to do to get away. Thank you for the pictures.

trudymiles said...

Amazingly beautiful, Doris. Thanks for posting!