BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Forward

Everyone has different feelings about the time change that comes along with Daylight Savings Time. I hate losing an hour of sleep like we did on the weekend.

But at the same time I love the fact that it means that spring is here, especially here on the West Coast. The trees are beginning to bud, the snowbells and crocuses are in full bloom and the robins are back. As we walk in the mornings the air is alive with all the birds telling us that they are enjoying the day too. And outside of my window I see all kinds of different birds enjoying our birdbath....sparrows, robins, dark-eyed juncos and even the odd rufous-sided towhee.....I love it!!

Spring really is in the air!

No comments: