BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Friday, October 25, 2013

A Precious Gift

On my bookshelf sits a precious gift!

It may not look like much to you,
perhaps all you see is a piece of rock,
a piece of junk maybe?

But it is very precious 
because of the gift-giver.

You see my oldest grandson ran into his bedroom one afternoon
to get a present for me
from his shelf of special things that he has saved
and this is what he had in his hands.

His mother saw a piece of rock...
...but I saw something that was precious and special to him
and he was giving it to me.

So it got a place on our bookshelf for all to see
and a special holder so it could be stood up.

And every time I look at it 
I smile!
Because it was from my grandson
...and it was a very precious gift!

No comments: