BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

 I love everything about Christmas decorations....
 the candles burning brightly...
the villages all up and looking ready for Christmas visitors!
This year I even finally went out and bought some new pillows to change up the look of the living room for Christmas(gotta love all the sales!)
 
 At the same time I put new 'balls' on the coffee table to match...
 ...and was delighted to see how they reflected the sunlight on a bright day this week.
 The fireplace mantle garland stresses me out but when it's done I love it...
 ...especially how it looks next to the finished Christmas Tree!
 Garlands everywhere make the house so festive.
 And the reminder of what the season is all about...
The nativity!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

It all looks beautiful over there!
I can imagine the twinkly lights on in the evenings. Just love that!