BECK BULLETIN

We are on a journey, sojourners on this earth. Let us share with you the highs and lows of our lives. Heaven is a sweeter place now that we have two beautiful granddaughters waiting there for us.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Another 23 Years of Walking

One of the things that my parents love to do is go for walks, something that Dave and I also enjoy.
So one of the days they were here, we headed down into a wooded area close to our house to show them the beauty of it.
They were amazed that we had such a beautiful spot so close to our home.
Dave found the perfect walking stick in Point-no-Point so my Dad decided he needed one too. :-)
And we were off!
As we walked, my Dad reminded me that if I kept walking every day, I could be his age and still walking this same trail...another 23 years worth!! I can only hope that at 82 I will still be walking up and down those same trails! :-) Quite the challenge!
Not sure what was so funny, but Dave caught my Mom and I sharing a moment.....
...it was definitely a fun time! Great memories...
...and beautiful pictures! And a good challenge for me...if I want to still be taking long daily walks when I am 82, I had better keep on walking now, even when I don't feel like it or the weather isn't quite as beautiful. Something to keep me going that's for sure.

No comments: